How do we view Sabbath?
1) How much do we see Sabbath as a creation ordinance (we should keep it for renewal)?
2) How much do we see it as a command (we should keep it because God has commanded it)?
3) Do we see Sabbath as an exercise in freedom?
4) Do we see it as a Holy day?
5) Do we see Sabbath as a day to enjoy?
How have Christians in this country changed emphasis in the last few decades?
What are the themes that we apply to our own Sabbaths today, from our exploration of the Hebraic roots?
What is the most important message of Sabbath in our modern culture?